Wednesday, October 24, 2007

The courthouse IS available!!! But...

...it's probably too small. The woman I talked to at the historical society office said that she really didn't think it could hold 50 people, but that I could make arrangements to look at it. I remember peeking in the windows and seeing benches, and as I'm remembering it, we might even be able to put some guests in the "jury box."

Or I may have lost far too many brain cells and if I looked at it again I'd see that it obviously could hold no more than 30 people, tops.

Oh, and the cost?

"Whatever you'd choose to donate to the Historical Society for our coming to open it for you, and for the cost of the electricity and such."

Of course we'd still have to find a place for a reception, but still, I think this would just be so cool...

No comments: