Monday, October 15, 2007

Show me your STD's

I see variations on this request all the time on wedding-related boards.

Every time, I have this evil urge to google a pic of some ugly lesions on someone's naughty bits from some medical website, and post a link.

So far, I have resisted the temptation.

Unless my body is overtaken by the bridezilla virus or someone manages to convince me that there is a really good reason to waste paper, postage and money on mailing out formal or witty/cutesy "save the date" notices, the best folks are going to get is an email or phone call.

3 comments:

RSB said...

What's really weird is when people talk about their BMs helping with their STDs. You know what I'm talking about. It sounds like dookie and disease but it's really ladies and paper products. Ick.

Chaya said...

*gigglesnort* Yeah, I get the same nasty image in my head.

Anonymous said...

What a hoot!