Tuesday, September 18, 2007

I don't want to let myself get TOO excited, but...

I may have found someone to officiate at our wedding who sounds like she would be absolutely wonderful!! There's only an initial set of emails between us so I don't want to jinx things by going too overboard about it, plus I'm not sure yet if our timing would work for her or if Von not being Jewish would be ok with her. But if those things worked out... wow. Just seeing her pic and reading her bio makes me feel that THIS is the person I want to officiate.

I'm beginning to be glad that I'm starting this wedding planning process so soon, because I can already see how there might be time conflicts that will need to be worked out even with this much lead time.

Waiting for a much loved friend and her family to arrive after a very very long drive from Boston. I can't wait to see them!!

No comments: