Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Whoopsie!

I thought that I had it set so that anyone can post, but instead it was set that only registered users can post. Really, I love comments from everyone.

Well, except of course I'm not keen on comments from folks trying to get me to enlarge my penis (which, if it was something I really wanted to do, I'd do it through Good Vibrations or some place like that which could give me something that I could sterilize in the dishwasher, if I had a dishwasher that is) or help them recover their Nigerian diamond fortune, or look at Lindsay Lohan's tits. Those comments will be deleted post haste.

Of course now I also need to get a site monitor up and running on this site so that I can see how many hits I get based on someone Googling about Lindsay Lohan's tits or enlarging their penis... Gotta love site monitors!

Now: How long will it be before "Googling" will be recognized as a valid word by most spell checkers?

No comments: